Nintendo has announced a big Black Friday promotion in Europe, offering sizable discounts on several digital games through its Eshop. The sale will begin November 22 and last through December 1.
The sale includes discounts on big first-party games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey, among others. The biggest discount is to Dragon Ball FighterZ, which is a whopping 70% off. Nintendo Switch Online members can also claim 20% off Nintendo Entertainment System Controllers from the My Nintendo Store.
Nintendo of America has not detailed its own Black Friday deals yet, but we expect a similar sale to come to North America. Check below for some highlights of the coming discounts. For more Nintendo Switch deals, check out our best Nintendo Black Friday first-party deals and top picks for Switch game deals.
- Super Mario Odyssey – 30% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 30% off
- Cadence of Hyrule – 30% off
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 30% off
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 30% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 30% off
- FIFA 20 Legacy Edition – 30% off
- Dark Souls Remastered – 40% off
- Wolfenstein Youngblood – 50% off
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate – 50% off
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – 70% off
Black Friday 2019 Deals & News