One of the most significant flaws iOS users face is not being able to get apps and games that are available on other platforms. Android users have no restrictions when it comes to downloading applications or games from Google Play Store or other similar platforms.
A third-party installer, Emus4u, gives iOS owners a chance to download different apps that cannot be found in Apple’s App Store. This article will provide you with instructions on how to make the downloading of other apps possible. But first, let’s take a look at Emus4u.
Emus4u – a great way to get third-party apps on iOS
Emus4u is an installer used to download free games and apps from all over the web. The app allows you to download limitless games, tweaked apps, emulators, free versions of the paid ones, and apps that have been removed from the App Store.
The app doesn’t require a jailbreak to function; you can easily install it on both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices. This installer also works great on Windows and Mac devices.
Emus4u has an excellent cache cleaner, and it comes with an elegant and simple user interface. The best part of it is that you don’t have to sign in to iCloud to use Emus4u.
You also don’t need Cydia access to run it. Because Emus4u is compatible with almost all iOS devices, you don’t need to install it separately for every device you want to use it on.
Here are the emulators working on Emus4u.
The app also supports social media apps such as Instagram Red and multiple streaming services.
- iOS 11.0.1
- iOS 11.0.2
- iOS 11.1
Before stepping to the downloading and installing process, we should note that you will need a compatible firmware version, your device, and a steady internet connection.
Download and Install Emus4u
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet, and open the Safari browser It only works on Safari). Type on the search bar ‘iinstaller.net,’ and select the correct page.
- A bar saying ‘Install onto your iDevice’ will appear. Click on it to start the installation process.
- A window will ask you whether you want to install the profile; click on ‘Allow,’ then on ‘Install.’ After the process completed, tap on ‘Done.’
- Open the app from your home screen and go to the ‘Apps’ tab. You will see there the sections ‘Streaming Apps,’ ‘Emulators,’ and ‘Tweaked Apps.’
- Select any of the listed categories to install emulators and applications of your choice.
You can now enjoy all the apps other iOS users can’t get. If you found this article to be helpful, don’t forget to share it to your friends.
Theo Smith graduated from New Mexico State University with a major in biology and a minor in Biological Basis of Behavior & Health Care Management. Theo grew up in Los Angeles, but moved to Las Cruces for college. Theo has written for several major publications including the Albuquerque Journal and NPR. Theo is a community reporter and also covers stories important important to all Americans.